Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, February 8, 2016

What An Incredible Weekend!!
I have been anxiously awaiting yesterday's Super Bowl game for a long time! - I thought about it all week and hoped so deeply that Manning and the entire Bronco team could finish the season with an incredible win - and THEY DID!!!!
I seriously felt so emotional at the end of the game!!  Manning deserved the win, the Bronco Defense deserved the win, and every Bronco Fan who has stuck with them through the thick and the thin Deserved the win!!!
 It was amazing!!
I have watched the bronco's in years past, loose this big game!  A couple of years ago with Eric and the kids and a couple of games when I was a kid and Elway was leading the team.  Yesterday was the icing on the cake!!!  
WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!!
Manning - Thank you for the ride!



On The Avenue Business
Last Week was Super Crazy and I did not get a Drawing Winner Posted!!  So sorry About That!
The Winner For The Large Heart Box is.....
Kerstin Jensen!!!
Congratulations to Kerstin and a big thanks to everyone who entered our weekly drawing!

Today's Drawing Item is Oh So Cute!!
BLOOM Block Set 
Blocks are 6" x 6"
If you would like your name entered into our Monday Drawing, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com




Don't Forget Our $10.00 Tuesday Tomorrow
We will be posting our SALE ITEMS here on our blog after 12:00 noon... Jump over to Facebook at 10:00 a.m. to start viewing our SALE ITEMS for the Day!!!  All items we post tomorrow will be available for only $10.00, but only until 10:00 p.m.  Make sure you email us your order OR comment on Facebook...
We will see you all tomorrow!!!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment