Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Well Hello Everyone!!!!!
Here we are again having another great Monday!  It was another busy wonderful weekend.  My oldest had another dance!!!  Sadie Hawkins and to start the day of, my sweetie took Ky and Madi duck hunting at 5:00 in the morning......  Can you believe it??? Madi, you are awesome!!!
 Thanks for getting up early with my two guys and showing them how it is done.  My Ghavan spent the day riding steers with his friend Kaden (who is just like another son to us).  I am still thinking that riding steers is not a very smart thing to do..... but he had a BLAST!!!!  He has a few bumps, bruises and scrapes and said it was one of the funnest days ever.  Raising boys is just not for the weak!!! 

 My Chloee had her cousin Johnny over and they are just like twins.  Oh how I love them both and am so grateful they love each other so much. 

 It was just a fun filled busy weekend and I'm kindof sad they all went back to school again today.  Thank goodness I have crafting to do.  :)  That always makes things better.  We have oodles of finished orders that are waiting to be picked up.  I will continue messaging those who have orders here.  We are hoping to have all of our Thanksgiving orders picked up this week...... 
THEN.......ON TO CHRISTMAS!!!

Last Week We posted a $25.00 Gift Card for our drawing item and we had SOOOO MANY entries.  Thanks to all of you.  Congratulations to - Jami Chugg!!!!!
You are the winner of the $25.00 Gift Card.  Please contact us and we can set up a time for you to pick this up.  Our email address is ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

Today's Monday Drawing is super duper fun and perfect for Thanksgiving.......  
Take Time To Give Thanks Sign...
If you would like your name entered into our drawing, please email us and let us know if you dress up for Halloween Or not...... (email address is above)

We will be having our $10.00 Tuesday tomorrow!!!! 
Hint......  Thanksgiving Weekend Crafting Kits..... 
Woohooo!!!

Make sure you jump over to Facebook at 10:00 a.m.  for fantastic items at a FANTASTIC price!!
Items will be posted through out the day on the following facebook pages.

Mandy Schiess
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.schiess
On The Avenue
https://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Avenue-Home-Decor-and-Gift-Shop/327845846885
Make It With Mandy
https://www.facebook.com/groups/394298943979755/

Have a Great Monday!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment