Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!!!
I hope you all had a GREAT UEA Weekend (Utah Friends!!).  We had a great weekend and I hated sending the kids back to school again.  Dang I miss them when they are gone.   Eric and Ky went hunting and came home with a deer -  Woohoo (I think......)  I have never found that Hunting side of myself.... not a fan myself, but it sure makes the men in my life happy!!!  They had a great time and made great memories!!!  Ky is still hoping to shoot fill his tag, so here is for another week of hunting.......Chloee, Ghavan and I stayed home and loved every minute of it.  We are home bodies and love being home..... so it was a great weekend for us also.  

Holy Smack!!!!!  We have crafting orders coming out of our ears and it is AWESOME!!!!  Thank you so much for all of your orders.  I am so humbled everytime I send something out our door or see something we have made on the outside of someones home.  It just never gets old and continues to bring so much gratitude into my heart.  

Our Halloween Orders are all finished up.  We do have several that are still here waiting to join their new homes.  If you have been contacted about your order being ready, please feel free to contact us back.  We would love for you to pick up your orders this week.  Thanksgiving orders will be done this week and then on to
"The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!!"
It is hard to get into the winter feel of things when I am still mowing our lawn.  Yep, I just mowed a few days ago and I may have to mow again.

We have a winner from the Drawing we did two weeks ago.  It was for the EEK Jumbo Letter Set!!!
  Congratulations to Marilyn Wilson!!!!!
  (I happen to know you are out of town, but will hold on to these until you get back).  

Today's Drawing Item is FANTASTIC!!!!!
Who would love a $25.00 Gift Card???  
Imagine all the fun you could have with it.  You could order from our $10.00 Tuesday, shop our little Home store or come to our craft night.  If you would like your name entered into the drawing for our $25.00 Gift Card, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com  The winner will be announced one week from today here on our blog and on our facebook page.

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!! 

We will not be having our $10.00 Tuesday due to an over load of orders right now.  hahahahaha - We will keep you all posted!  THANKS a BUNCH!!!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment