Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello Everyone!!!
Seriously..... I could lay my head down right now on this desk and go to sleep.  I don't know what is going on, but I am so stinkin' tired!  DANG!!!!  Ky just told me to WAKE Up!! It's Spring Break.  Then I realized..... I know why I am so tired..... He kept me up way too late last night.  We had one of those moments where he decided to come in and talk to Eric and I last night while we were trying to go to sleep.  It was awesome.  I love those moments.  Everything alway seems a lot funnier after 10:00, so it was really fun!  - Thanks for keeping me up Ky!!!

We have a drawing winner from last week.
Remember this super cute Welcome Daisy Sign?
Congratulations to Laraine Rawlins!!!!!
You are the winner of this super cute Welcome Spring Sign.
A Big Thanks to everyone who entered last week!!!

Today's DRAWING item is  another super cute item....
Every Day Moments Sign - 24" Tall x 10" Wide.
If you would like your name entered into our drawing for this super cute sign, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com.  
Good Luck Everyone!!!
(We will announce the winner one week from today!

Have a super Great Monday!!!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment