Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!
We hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!!  Ours was just another busy weekend with the family, working, cleaning.... Just another busy ~AWESOME~ weekend.  

And ~WooHoo~ for another week before us.  It just happens to be a super busy week coming up...... so BRING IT ON!!!

I have some extra inventory that I really don't want to store in the basement until next year.  Seriously.... I don't want to haul it down to the basement and the kids don't either.  So, we are offering these items for a SCREAMIN' DEAL!!
First Come, First Serve!!!

Tall Standing Snowman - 3' Tall
(I only Have one of these available)
Regular SALE Price - $44.00
SOLD OUT!!

Snowman Set - 
(Set of 3) - 10", 8" and 6"
Oh, So Cute!!!
(ONLY four sets available)
SOLD OUT!!!
(Holy Smack - GREAT DEAL!
We only have five sets available!

Snow Block Set
All Blocks are 5" Wide x 7" Tall. 
ONLY 1 LEFT
ON SALE - $15.00 - NOW!!!

Winter Wonder Block
8" x 8" - 
ONLY 1 LEFT
On Sale - $8.00


ORDER Fast!!
 I will update this post as soon as they are sold!!!!

To place an order, please email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com. 
Thanks for saving our legs from hauling everything to the basement!!!

~Mandy~
(And The Kids Thank You!)

No comments:

Post a Comment